The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench. A long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
Hunter S. Thompson

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

MY NAME IS GOLD...EN!!!  For those tortured to know me, its already common knowledge that I run my mouth about music and the music business more than I do anything else.  So with me currently laid up recovering from knee surgery I've decided to take this time to start spreading my gospel to the massess.   This blog is going to cover music in a 360 degree fashion.  From hipsters to homies, everyone will be represented.  I'm what I like to call schitznophonic, so I'll be spewing nonsense about all genres of music, from hip-hop, rock, pop, R&B, alt. rock, art rock and even...country (you can call me the Charlie Pride/Darius Rucker of the blogosphere). 

I'll leave a comments section open for y'all to respond I'd  love to know what the masses think of my bits of random "genius".  I'll also be throwing in posts giving a heads up to the unknown and/or unsigned acts that I'm feelin and think you should mess with too.  So if you want me to put you on by all means feel free to send me music.

Hopefully you kids will enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.  Let's grow old together!

Peace Up, Peace Out!

KG

2 comments:

  1. my man! keep it up i wanna see who you're feelin these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOYOYOYOYOYOYO....YO. Its all about Chuck Magione!!!!

    ReplyDelete